About Motan Colortronic
We offer a full range of Blending, Drying, Conveying, Granulating, Mono and Co-extrusion Control Systems, Temperature Controllers, All Metal Separators and Conveyor Belt Systems.
Motan-Colortronic Ltd is part of a global company established in 1949 manufacturing quality ancillary equipment for the granular and powder plastics processing industry with a world-wide support network.
Customers in the UK and Ireland include Epson, Visteon, Toyota, Intier, Bespak, Oral B, DHM, Honda and Becton Dickinson.
We support our products with regionally based highly trained service engineers and a comprehensive UK stock of spare parts including Regloplas and Herbold.
As a global leader in our field, Motan Colortronic can offer standalone individual units up to very large complex central material handling systems.
Motan Colortonic have also represented Regloplas in the UK and Ireland for 25 years.
- Central & stand alone material drying, vacuum conveying & colour blending equipment
- Gravimetric & volumetric dosing / blending units
- Material silos and day bins
- Regloplas ~ water & oil temperature control units (mould heaters)
- Reglochill ~ chilling systems, stand alone solutions & energy saving air blast systems
- Herbold Meckesheim ~ granulators & recycling equipment
- Sesotec ~ magnets & metal detection equipment
- Ettlinger ~ High Performance Melt Filter